Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday...at last

2014.05.23

Friday

Another sunny day in Stockholm. Hot already in the morning when I walked the dog. I took my shot and got the kids off to school. Then I went past the local doctors office to get my toe bandage renewed and refreshed.


Home again and Jackson was vacuuming and singing at the same time. Once he was done, we headed off to Gnesta to pick up my new dining room chairs. It took us a little more than an hour to drive through the Swedish countryside. We got there and they looked fantastic. It was a quick process to load them into the car and start the journey back home.

New red chairs....

We hit major traffic south of Stockholm and took a detour through the city. Stockholm really looks beautiful when it is sunny and warm.

We made it home in time for me to take a 25 minute nap before picking Eric up from school. I really needed it. Then Nicole and I went food shopping and picked up some of Eric's medical supplies.

Home again and Nicole made dinner while I made some lists. The kids played together. Dinner was great. YUM yum..

Then we tackled two more rooms a little bit more. I haven't done enough cleaning and sorting this week. The closer it gets to the move the more I throw out.

Peter is now home from London and we are looking forward to a fun weekend.

My body is letting me do some stuff but when I try to do too much it just shuts down. My relatively minor side effects from chemo are irritating but part of the package of chemotherapy. Only a few days until chemo #6. That will be a good feeling.

LOVED. GRATEFUL. KICKING ASS and anything else in my way...


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Really love how those chairs turned out! WTG Jackson, so neat of you to vacuum. 👍 This Saturday promised to be every bit as hot as yesterday. Having my morning coffee out on the balcony and the swallows are flying like arrows between the houses. Have a fab day! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24/5/14

    HÀrligt att kroppen trots allt funkar sÄ bra som den gör! Ha en fin helg!/ irre

    ReplyDelete